More than meets the eye. Discover the Seton safety sign difference.
At Seton, we believe ensuring your signs comply with the appropriate Australian Standard® is the cost of entry. We go the extra mile to provide you with premium quality safety signs that reflect your business and the importance of your people.
We want everyone to return home safely, so we build our environmentally-friendly, compliant signs to:
- Withstand the toughest working environments
- Stand up to harsh Australian temperatures (cool and hot)
- Remain visible and save replacement costs by mitigating premature fading or cracking
- Glow in the dark or reflect light for maximum visibility in your lighting conditions
- Guard against abrasive chemicals and graffiti (Seton ULTRATUFF™).
How to make your safety signs a sight for all eyes.
Safety signs and messages are only effective and compliant if positioned correctly and are large enough for everyone to view without straining their eyes.
Follow this easy four-step guide to ensure your signs comply with Australian Standard® AS 1319 – 1994 and help everyone return home safely.
- Consider the sign’s overall positioning
- Measure the viewing distance
- Consider the lighting conditions
- Select the right and compliant size signs